Take the expertise of years of PC service in the Los Angeles area, the most extensive set of data recovery tools and processes, and an unmatched commitment to exceptional customer service and you have the perfect equation for solving data loss problems.
Your system has just crashed and you need your pictures, word documents, excel files or the email’s as soon as possible? Whatever the problem is, you came to the right place. Our data recovery service covers many factors of lost or corrupted by Windows and hard drive boot problems.
Some of the most common situations are listed below:
- Windows Failure; data recovery, transfer and backup
- Virus Attack / Damage
- Windows Boot Failure
- Deletion of Files
- Operating System Not Found / Booting
- Recycle Bin Recover
- Software Failure
- Missing / Formated Partitions
Data recovery is a simple, yet time consuming, procedure as long as the system still recognizes it and the hard drive turns on, which is the case 80% of the time. Only in about 20% of cases is the hard drive physically damaged, which requires
Data Recovery Requirements:
- Hard drive must turn on and be recognized by the BIOS on the computer system.
- There can be no type of encryption on the disk.